Sunday, September 7, 2008

St.Joe RC AGM '08

Yesterday Vianney and i attended the St. Joseph's RC AGM at their school. We were a little late due to unforseen circumstances ;D so when we arrived there they had already started, surprisingly punctually, prolly cause the guest of honour came on time. :)

Not many pictures cause i didn't bring my camera, and these pictures aren't mine. :)















School representatives from BL, Kuching High and Green Road. And ST.3. And Mr. Andrew sitting right in the middle. :)















Seated: Kuching High reps, Mr. Andrew, Green Road reps.
Standing: Brandon (incoming HSL) BL reps, Theodore (outgoing HSL), St.3 reps, Jude (incoming AHSL)

Omg, see the second pict, the guys are like dwarfing the girls. -_- But you know what, those three guys are like really tall, especially BRANDON SIONG. Hmph. Make me feel short only.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
See this pretty peacock feather!!


















I found it lying around the house. I bought it so long ago in Canada and brought it all the way back home. :) Right now this photo is being used as my phone wallpaper. Perrty right??? :D

Also, i found THIS in my garden:

















So pretty right??? I love the colours.. If you zoom into the backside part, you can see the pretty green and white colours. :) So nice. I love.




Oh yeah, i got a new link http://www.fatherterryburke.com/. It's written by a priest, Father Terry. I especially like reading the diary part of his blog posts. Go check it out. :)

Ciao.

No comments: