Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I don't like Tuesdays

Why?

Because on Tuesdays i have to wake up early and go down to school early cause it's roll call day.

And i go home from school the latest on Tuesdays. 1.50pm.

When i get home, i barely get and hour's rest before having to go out again to go to the GYM. Ugh. Don't like.

Gym gym gym till i'm done THEN i can go home and FINALLY fall asleep and rest!! Woohoo!


But today wasn't as bad. I was battling the urge to sleep this afternoon after having my lunch when my mum called me to say that my uncle would be late in picking me up for gym. So oklah, i get to rest a little while longer.

15 minutes later...

Mum: Uncle can't come pick you up, he got held up.

Me: (hooray, hooray!) Oh.. That's okay...

Mum: You MUST go tomorrow okay??

Me: Mmkay. Bye!

*runs back to room straightaway, strips off socks, jumps on bed and falls asleep immediately*

Sigh... Utter bliss..

No comments: