Monday, September 15, 2008

Cheerio!

OK! Sorry about the emo-ness yesterday... Couldn't get rid of it. :) Thinking about deleting it but then this blog wouldn't be truly me. So yeah i'd better update on anything interesting that happened yesterday first:
  1. I bit my lip while eating corn. You know the corn on the cob?(what's a cob?) or on the sort of fat stick.. haha. Not the kind you get in the cup lah. ANYWAY yeah all the blood came flowing out and my corn soon became bloody :( and my mum told me to get some ointment thing to put on my lip but it was in her drawer upstairs. Too far so i sat and merajuk-ed for awhile. Mommy didn't wanna get it for me (boo) so after awhile i continued eating my bloody corn. :) Sounds like i'm swearing :D
  2. Got scratched by Bacon. Daddy accidentally STEPPED ON BACON'S PAW O.O and i went to sayang him (Bacon, not my dad) but mean old Bacon swiped my arm with his claws instead. Hmph. That's what i get from trying to be NICE.
  3. A rosebush stabbed me. :( Was trying to get a pretty picture and i JUST got the right angle when a thorn (two actually) stabbed me in the heart. Nolar, the arm. Didn't wanna move cause the angle was right mar and it took me ages to get it that way, so yealar snapped a few photos then unstuck myself from the murdering bush. Hey it actually has alot in common with a murdering Bush in the US. Haha! Crapping..

Yeah.

Today at school drew loads of comics to entertain friends. And hmm they were entertained. Lol. Whatever. Will take pics of the comics soon. Cya!

No comments: