Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally!

I cleaned out Sushi's bowl!! You know, i totally forgot that i posted about cleaning his bowl to "motivate" me to clean.. and then just now i just thought i would clean it since i was freee! And i told Martin, and he was like, "Oh yeh like you said in your blog." and THEN i remembered!! Hahaha! So my motivation did kinda work lah. :D





















So yeh, Sushi is back in his own bowl, tho i'm not sure if he's happy about that or what, but oh wells.

Today in school i thought of a new project i wanna do for RC. Actually right now i got 3 new projects i'm trying to plan out. So super excited about them!!! I hope i can carry out my ideas.. If they are approved i shall blog about them. :) For now i don't dare to spread my ideas here in case they just die in the end, or some other people wanna steal my ideas. =/

No comments: