Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10.09.08

It's 10.09.08 today!! Haha! I waited so long for this day.. And when it finally came.. Nothing happen also! Hahaha!

Yesterday i went to MPH at the Spring to get a couple of new books, and i saw a MUFFIN COOKBOOK. :D It was so pretty, the cover was pinkish (i think). I feel like buying it to look at the pics. :P

My mommy just made me a glass of banana smoothie! It's so yummy larh.. My mom makes the best things! She makes the best banana fritters (banana seems to be the trend here), the best apple crumble, mm what else i can't think of anything else. Hehe.

This post is so random ler. I guess i never really have anything to blog long-long about. :D But even if i did, i don't think my attention would hold long enough for me to write completely about it. I got short attention spam. :)

Next few weeks i think we won't be having assembly cause of all the mock exams going on. So... kinda good for me. Except we don't have any more shorter periods on Wednesdays. And the notices and announcements will pile up so when we finally have an assembly i'd have lots of things to do. :/ Owh wells...

Lots of ideas and projects for RC! May they all be approved by Miss Marjie and Pn. Mary... Amen.

No comments: