Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random post.

Pictures pictures! Of the Merdeka Day Celebrations at school. Ok they're mostly just camwhoring pics. Absolutely NONE of the events that went on. Hehe. The only time i was fee to take pics was when i was out ronda-ing okay.







































































I'm so depressed when i look at my hair lah.. It's like so super short.. Ok maybe not that short lah, but shorter than what i'm used to. Like whenever i pass a mirror and i see my sad little ponytail, i get so depressed!!! Hmm i want my long hair back. The things i do for RC.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This is Sushi.
















He has not had his bowl cleaned in WEEKS so he's currently living with the dancing black goldfish in another CLEANER bowl. May this inspire me to clean out his bowl SOON.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm super bored lah! Tomorrow is Assembly Day again, hooray hooray. Currently my life is a never ending line of assemblies. Hmm that didn't quite come out right. Never mind, as long as i got my point across.
Oh i've been eating alot more than i normally eat (which is very little) for the past few days. Like seriously, i hate this feeling. Like i keep eating until i'm too full to wanna move. I hate doing that! It's like a really uncomfortable feeling. So i think i won't eat much for the rest of the week. Or i shall try fasting for this whole fasting month like the Muslims. :) Like my mom would let me.
Tomorrow gotta wear RC uniform to school. Wish me luck. The worst thing about having to wear it is when i have to ronda in it. So uncomfortable. I think all uniforms are quite uncomfy lah. Maybe that's like the first rule of making a uniform? Making it uncomfortable..

Owh well, whatever, this is gonna be another HECTIC week, or semi-hectic larh to be fair. Wish me luck.
Ciao!~

No comments: