Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas means CAROLING! And this year's caroling was fun of course.. many practices tho and was kinda hard to manage cos i had so many activities this hols.. but still could go for almost all the practices so that's ok!

The nights were fun.. noisy.. made a few new friends.:) And got to know a few people better..















My guardian angel this year.:) Andrie! He gave me ALOT of packet drinks every night.. Hmm..















Our traditional family photo before midnight mass. This year we didn't have to use the timer on my camera and stack the cam up on books because my mum asked Martin over to see our Christmas deco.:) So he helped us take a picture.




















Martin & I after Mass.

Presents this year.. My dad got me this IQ set which has puzzles beyond my mental capacity.:( Mum got me a really nice cat shirt. And i know it's very expensive so thank you Mummy! Rachel got me monkey heads which are supposed to fit over keys or something. I wonder why Rachel loves to get me monkey stuff.


And as usual we spent the day at my grandma's place. Maurice & i went to put up the hammock at the back garden but it was too much trouble so we kinda gave up in the end.. We did manage to lie on it for awhile tho, altho we were very squashed.. Mau didn't bring his hammock.. Lucky mine is quite big..

No comments: