Monday, December 29, 2008

Eurasian Nite

Every year they have Eurasian Night (i think, i don't actually remember) And this year i was so-called helping out lah but actually all they wanted me for was to give the bouquet of flowers to the patron when she arrived. But i got this cool flower thing for my wrist!
















Yea but the petals kept falling off.

Anyway, it was quite nice i suppose. Met a few new people too. Found out who a few old people were. Oh yeah, Martin was there with me! My dad had extra tickets so he invited Martin. :) I would upload a picture of us, but my face needs censoring and yeah.:)
















Me & my family.:)


My dad sang again this year and it was loads better than last year. I went to sit at the table in front of the stage to take many vain pictures of him and support him.:) My mum and sis hid our table cos they were embarrassed.:)
He looks like he's having fun, doesn't he? :)
I think that's enough for tonight. Later too many posts and people will wonder what happened to me. :) and also my attention has run out.:) Hopefully i can continue tomorrow!

No comments: