Monday, December 29, 2008

RC Stuff

I decide to combine 2 RC posts in one! :D The BBQ & AGC.


Well the BBQ was pretty hard to plan cos of the hols and all.. kinda hard for us to all get together and plan cos yea.. but we managed it! And well the food was delicious! I got some guy criticising me on facebook about it.. I don't even know who he is.. Should i be writing this out? Owh well nevermind. :)























Yep. My members. And future leaders of the unit.:) From left to right, Therese, Sam, Gwen & Amanda. Looking pretty in red & white. :)

I realised that i got alot of Therese's pictures in my camera albums leh. Why ah? :P



And well i got nothing much to say about Agc. It's not my camp and i feel intrusive saying too much about it. :) But i have INTERESTING pictures of SAR lah. :D




































I dunno why, but i got alot of Lester's pictures as well...




No comments: