Thursday, January 1, 2009

DOULOS

I took part in this mural painting competition for Doulos (the bookshop-on-the-ship, in case you don't know..) with Joanna, Maryann, Elaine and Lysandra. I can't remember when it was. 11th December i think. They had about 20+ other teams competing as well.















That's our mural.:) I did the waves. Lots of people liked it.:D

I didn't get to go on the ship that day cos there wasn't time. Or maybe i was too lazy and had no money. So my dad brought me there on Wednesday. And Martin brought me again the next day.:) When i went with Martin, we were given a tour.:)















Us in the Engine Room.
We were brought around by this Japanese girl. Her name's Kanako, and she's really nice and pretty.:) Another man went with us as well.
Hmm. Why am i the shortest there.
I'm so glad we went for the tour! We probably won't see this ship anymore.:( They're gonna stop Doulos in 2010 because it's too old, and i don't think it'll come back to Malaysia before then.. Good thing it came when i'm old enough to remember it.:) I wanna watch it sail off.:)

No comments: