Sunday, November 16, 2008

Daddy's birthday!

My daddy's birthday was on the 14th of November.. i know lah i'm abit late, but was busy with camp and all so yah. :D



















Ini bapa saya dengan breakfast dia. I make one. And when i say i make breakfast it's nothing extravagant kay. I can toast bread and pour out cereal for breakfast and that's all.

At night we had dinner at the club with our big family.















Group photo!
I know everyone is kinda not posing properly, but all the posing-properly pictures are slanting... lousy photographer ba..
















Me with my mum and dad. :)


My dad and my grandma.




Oh well daddy, may you continue being lame and silly and always maintain your (actually self-proclaimed) title of the BEST DADDY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. :D




No comments: