Friday, October 10, 2008

The start of the Exams:( and birthdays.

First day of exams today.. Physics 3 and Biology 3. I think this is the first time i actually stressed out for the exams. And tried to study properly. Haha! I had plenty of help tho.. especially from Martin. :) Also from Maryann cos she nagged me at sickroom duty yesterday and she taught me physics and bio. :D


I totally studied the wrong thing for physics today okayy!! But in the end i managed to get the right topics (an hour before exam started) and exams weren't so bad. Studied wrong thing for bio as well actually. Memorised the stupid light intensity experiment. Different thing came out. :(


~*~*~*~*~*~*~



It's Martin's 18th birthday today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















Also !xoLULO's! Hahaha! HAPPEEE 18th BIRTHDAYYY!!



1 comment:

martin said...

you may not read this anytime soon..BUT! you will eventually. hoping to put another smile on your face.. sweet sweet you.=D