Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka!

Today at approximately 9.50a.m. the house phone rang and my mum picked up. Then she suddenly yelled down the stairs at me to switch on the tv and flip to NTV7. And when i asked why and who was on the phone she answered, "Daddy. He's waiting to be interviewed on tv."

My dad is such a vain pot lah! After he called us, he tried calling an aunt but she didn't answer. =) And then he tried calling my grandma, but she didn't answer either. Haha!

So anyway! This is my daddy on tv! =)















Vain pot. =P

You know, even on tv my dad's still really kepo and all.
















Even after he was interviewed, he still kept himself nicely in view of the camera, even tho the other guy (who hadn't gotten interviewed yet) kept out of the camera's sight. And even when the tv man was asking the other guys a question, my daddy still leaned in to hear. Hahaha! Love my kepo Daddy. He provides me with someone to laugh at. =)

And then after the interview, he straightaway called me up and was like, "So did you see me???" Hahahah i could practically hear his HUGE GRIN over the phone!! So vain.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



On a different note, I FORGOT TO HANG OUT MY JALUR GEMILANG THIS YEAR. =( Actually i remembered on several occasions, but that was when i was not at home, or it was too late at night.. and now i don't feel like hanging out anymore cause it's kinda late. Oh well.

I love getting all patriotic-y larh! I love getting excited about things. =) I've always been excited about Merdeka ever since i was in that formationy thingy, and i got super excited when i saw our Malaysian people at the Olympics haha! like we won anything but... i still support! Actually i'm a lousy Malaysian myself because i don't know alot of Malaysian stuff but yah who cares at least i support. =D

















Anyway, HAPPY MERDEKA!!

No comments: